The segment airs seven days per week at 2:59am, 8:59am, 1:59pm and 6:59pm. New segments are produced second and fourth Fridays. We provide this as a service to the non-profit community in central Arizona.
• Activity for consideration must directly benefit a non-profit serving a population in Maricopa, Pinal or Yavapai counties. If activity benefits a for-profit enterprise, it is ineligible for Community Outreach. For-profit activities can be promoted through our business sponsorship program known as Underwriting. Contact Tom Coulson at 602-820-7287 or tomcoulson (at) radiophoenix.org for details.
• The non-profit organization must be compatible with the mission and values of the Arizona Community Media Foundation, the parent non-profit of Radio Phoenix (our mission and non-discrimination policy are listed below). Please note that we reserve the right to refuse a submission from an organization that does not complement our mission or values.
• The organization in question must provide us documentation that it is eligible to operate as a non-profit in the state of Arizona (acceptable documentation listed below). Please note that this is a one time requirement, and we keep your information on file for future submissions.
Acceptable Documentation List (either of the following):
• An IRS tax-exempt determination letter (i.e. 501(c)(3) or related status)
• An Arizona Secretary of State’s Office Charitable Organization Registration confirmation letter
Please include the following on the form below or you may email or mail the information:
• Documentation mentioned above
• Activity / Event Name
• A short description of the activity / event
• Date(s), Time(s), Venue(s), City
• Contact info for the public (Representative name, phone, email, website)
• Email: communityoutreach(at)radiophoenix.org
• U.S. mail: Radio Phoenix, ATTN: Community Outreach, 1202 N. 3rd St., Phoenix, AZ 85004
• Submissions must be received no later than 2 weeks in advance of the activity / event